Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Farter's Day!


Grandma and Grandpa Kabo stayed with us for Father's day weekend. On Father's Day we went out to eat at a local outdoor fish restaurant on the beach. When Grandma and Grandpa left, we went to the beach. At the beach the wind was blowing, so every time Josh or Zach would pick up a sand toy, the wind would blow sand in their eyes. We spent quite a bit of time tying to wipe sand out of eyes! Then we got smart, and went down to play in the water where the sand wouldn't blow into their eyes!


And after the beach, we went swimming at the "Valley Club," our club house! They have a kiddie pool, which Zach calls the "kitty cat!" They also have tennis courts and we got Sean tennis rackets and tennis balls for Father's Day. Now we can go play tennis together!


We had a great Father's Day! Josh and Zach took to calling it Farter's Day. When I asked Josh why it's called Farter's Day, he said it was because Daddy farts a lot! I hope everyone had a great Farter's Day! I know we did!!


1 comment:

LaVonne said...

for some reason I missed this blog entry. That is funny - Farter's Day. How cute!