Sean has been in Arizona this week. He left on Monday and is coming home tonight! YEAH! The kids and I can't wait for him to get home. It has been a busy week of play dates, sleepovers, and swimming.
When daddy is gone, I feel that I am more strict and orderly. The kids napped at 1pm everyday and went to bed at 8pm every night. I think I'm this way when he is gone because I don't get a break. We went to the pool 3 days this week. We had lunch there and swam until the kids were ready for a nap!
We also found a new park that we love. The kids and I love going to new parks and trying to find the best ones. And Cottonwood Creek is a great one! So much for the kids to do. Swings, a play structure, rock climbing, a water fountain to play in, teeter-totters and so much more!
I just found out that Sean is going to be gone all next week too. Next week the library summer program opens up, so I think we will be spending a lot of time there!
When daddy is gone, I feel that I am more strict and orderly. The kids napped at 1pm everyday and went to bed at 8pm every night. I think I'm this way when he is gone because I don't get a break. We went to the pool 3 days this week. We had lunch there and swam until the kids were ready for a nap!
We also found a new park that we love. The kids and I love going to new parks and trying to find the best ones. And Cottonwood Creek is a great one! So much for the kids to do. Swings, a play structure, rock climbing, a water fountain to play in, teeter-totters and so much more!
I just found out that Sean is going to be gone all next week too. Next week the library summer program opens up, so I think we will be spending a lot of time there!

1 comment:
Do you have a pool in your community? I can't wait to come and see you all. It will be so fun!
Post a Comment