I think all siblings call each other names. I know my brother Tyler and I did. He called me "Meloners" and I called him "Beaver", he told me I had a pointy nose and I told him that he had buck teeth, and many more hurtful things I'm sure.
Well now my boys are into name calling. I'm not sure of where they picked it up, possibly the kids in our new neighborhood or maybe it's just something that develops at their age.
My boys (they have never heard bad words) are now calling each other names. They call each other "alphabet" most of the time and add additional words to it, such as "alphabet table" or "alphabet car." They think it is so funny to call each other names. They both laugh at what the other calls them and go back and forth with the name calling. Since it is still innocent, I haven't made them stop the name calling. I guess I will when one of them gets their feelings hurt (probably Josh).
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is funny. Hopefully it will always stay light and innocent. Can't wait to see them all at the end of the month!
Post a Comment