I started feeling really sick yesterday afternoon. I felt like I had the flu. My body ached and my head hurt. But, Faith needed my help to get ready for the dance. The entire time I was curling her hair I thought I was going to throw up. I took some advil, but it hadn't kicked in yet. Faith kept apologizing for wanting my help when I was feeling sick. I kept thinking that this was the only thing I wanted to be doing. Helping my
Faith had a great time at the dance. Three boys wanted to dance with her and she turned them all down, good girl!! She had fun dancing and hanging out with her friends and said "it was really fun."

2 comments:
Awwww... she is so pretty! She is getting to be such a young lady. What happened to that little toddler who I first met? Time flies, we are getting old! :)
Who are you calling old? LOL
Post a Comment