When my dad, step-mom, and my youngest brother and sister, James and Meghann came down we sat outside and BBQ ribs and hamburgers. Some how James taught Josh how to swing by himself, without being pushed. Sean and I have been trying to figure out how James did it, because we have been working with Josh for months trying to get him to swing on his own. We have been teaching him how to pump his leg and lean back and forth. He said James just told him to do it fast. And that worked. We no longer have to push Josh on the swing, he wont let us push him, and now I miss it!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Full House
When my dad, step-mom, and my youngest brother and sister, James and Meghann came down we sat outside and BBQ ribs and hamburgers. Some how James taught Josh how to swing by himself, without being pushed. Sean and I have been trying to figure out how James did it, because we have been working with Josh for months trying to get him to swing on his own. We have been teaching him how to pump his leg and lean back and forth. He said James just told him to do it fast. And that worked. We no longer have to push Josh on the swing, he wont let us push him, and now I miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment