Josh and I went to pick Faith up from her 8th grade dance. While driving there, he told me "when I grow up, I want to be a man just like daddy." I told him that he would be a great man, just like daddy and be a good father and a great husband when he gets married. Then he said "I'm going to mewwy (marry) you, mom." So , I smiled and asked about Zach. He said "Zach is a wittle boy, not a man like me. I tink he is going to be a wace car dwiver....no I tink Zach will be a powice officer" Then I asked about daddy because Josh was going to marry me and I wanted to know what daddy was going to do. Josh said "daddy get to mewwy sissy." Josh is too funny!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
A New Husband for Mommy
Josh and I went to pick Faith up from her 8th grade dance. While driving there, he told me "when I grow up, I want to be a man just like daddy." I told him that he would be a great man, just like daddy and be a good father and a great husband when he gets married. Then he said "I'm going to mewwy (marry) you, mom." So , I smiled and asked about Zach. He said "Zach is a wittle boy, not a man like me. I tink he is going to be a wace car dwiver....no I tink Zach will be a powice officer" Then I asked about daddy because Josh was going to marry me and I wanted to know what daddy was going to do. Josh said "daddy get to mewwy sissy." Josh is too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My friend has three kids and the oldest is a girl who absolutely insists she is marrying her younger brother. I tease her that since she is in Tennessee that it will be okay :)
Oh how precious is this? Until I just read LaVonne's comment about brothers and sisters in TN. hahahha
And, darn! I had the perfect joke to go with LaVonne's comment but I can't remember it. Figures! ;o)
Post a Comment