
While we were shopping, Zach started laughing and pointing at a baby girl who was in her car seat/stroller. The baby must have been about the same age as Ben, 3 or 4 months. Then Zach calls Josh over and points and laughs some more. Now Josh joins in laughing at the baby girl. By this time the mom is giving me dirty looks. So I tried to get the boys to turn towards me, but they were just so interested in the baby. Then Josh pointed to the baby's pacifier and asked me what it was, so I told the boys that it was a pacifier for the baby to suck on. Now I knew what they were staring and laughing at. We have never used pacifiers and they thought it was the funniest thing. And it probably didn't help that it wasn't an ordinary pacifier, it was animal shaped with some bling on it. With another dirty look, the mom pushed her baby to another area in the store. I'm sure she was a first time mom, taking it personally. I even told her that they didn't know what the pacifier was and thought it was funny. She'll probably never use that pacifier in public again.

1 comment:
Those are funny pacifiers. I did not even know they existed. Isabella occasionally plays with hers in the tub, biting on it. She has never sucked on it though. :)
Post a Comment