
This morning Josh's pre-school had their Mother's Day Tea. We all gathered together to celebrate us moms. It was great being able to spend time with Josh. Sean took Zach and Ben to the park so that I could spend 45 minutes with Josh. It was great being able to sit down and not have to look around for Zach and not have to bounce, nurse, or hold Ben. It was just Josh and me and all the other moms and pre-schoolers. Josh was selected from his class to hold the letter "O" in MOTHER when a student from each class went on stage. He also made me a hat, painted a pot with a plant and made me a card. He was very good about keeping everything a secret too. I love my little Joshy!

When Zach saw the painted pot with the plant, he told me "I want that coffee with the tree!" It is so cute how Zach describes things. One day I am going to have to write a blog about Zachisms! He thought the pot was a coffee cup!
Every day is Mother's Day for me. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with my children. Everyday, they do something that touches my heart and brings such a smile of joy to my face. I love being able to spend all my time with my children. They are the greatest!
1 comment:
I love that picture! So cute. And that redhead next to you guys? Too funny.
Post a Comment