Just wanted to quickly post that all last week Faith spent trying out for Freshman cheer and she just found out that she made it! We are so happy for her! And practice starts next week! GO FAITH!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tell Faith congratulations from all the Kinslow family. By the way, I love your blog. What a great way to keep up with you and your beautiful family. Love ya, Jami
This is a blog about our family. There is always something going on and a new story to tell. We are a Christian family of six, with one girl and three boys. We practice attachment parenting, extended breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and more. We are an active family. We love playing sports, going to the beach, and family game night. I enjoy my weekly bible study, scrapbooking, and couponing. I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings about my family as much as I love writing about them!
Happily married Christian mom to 4. Diagnosed in 2011 with a brain tumor/cancer, I am now living life to the fullest with my family and trying to make lots of memories for my children and husband, while researching a natural treatment for my cancer as there is no cure.
2 comments:
Tell Faith congratulations from all the Kinslow family. By the way, I love your blog. What a great way to keep up with you and your beautiful family. Love ya, Jami
Whoohoo! I am so glad for her! :)
Post a Comment