
In the story, the Cat comes back to visit. He eats a pink cake in the bathtub with running water and leaves a pink ring around the tub. Then tries to clean it up, but the pink ends up on their mom's dress, the wall, the bed, a pair of shoes, and eventually ends up outside turning the white snow, pink. In order to clean it up, the Cat pulls off his hat to unleash Little Cat A, who takes off his hat to unleash Little Cat B, and so on until Little Cat Z who unleashes "vroom," which finally cleans it up.
Yesterday, I was in the laundry room trying to get some laundry done (a daily thing with a family of 6). Josh and Zach were in the kitchen, next to the laundry room. I was in the laundry room no longer than 3 minutes when the door bell rang. Zach raced to answer the door, leaving red feet prints on the tile from the kitchen to the front door. Then Josh comes, with a trail of red. I looked at Zach's hands and there was red grainy stuff all over his hands. Then I saw it all over his shirt and pants. I asked what it was and he told me it was apple juice (all drinks that aren't milk. soda, or water, Zach calls apple juice.) So I went into the kitchen and found that the boys got into a packet of Kool-Aid. It was all over the place. It took so long to clean up. Luckily, we have tile floors, because I don't know how I would get that out of carpet!
This morning when I got into the pantry I saw red hand prints and then when I was walking out the door to take Faith to school, I saw red hand prints on the front door. And I can still see some of it on the floor even though I swept, vacuumed, and swiffered (wet) the floors. Were is my Little Cat Z with the VROOM?


1 comment:
I remember back in the day when we would try to color our hair with that stuff. I am glad you don't have carpet either, it might not come out. That is funny. I didn't know that story before. :)
Post a Comment