Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ben's 4 Month Check-Up


I took Ben to the doctor for his 4 month check-up this morning. Josh and Faith were at school, so it was just Zach, Ben and I. It made for an easy doctor's visit. Even the doctor noticed. And he told me how to keep my kids from fighting. He said "only have one!" He thinks he's funny! But he more than one child, which I reminded him of.


So, Ben weighed 11lbs, 9oz and measures 23" and just like my other children, he is below the 5th percentile. Guess I just have small kids. Ben is healthy and that's what matters. He got a couple of shots and we will be back for more in 2 more months. Sometimes I think that our doctor could make a living just off of my family. We are in his office at least once a month.

No comments: