Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

On Friday...


May 8th, Ben turned 4 months old. I dressed him in a big boy outfit, but I know he will always be my baby! I can't believe how quickly time goes by. I haven't even blinked yet and he is 4 months old!
On Saturday...
we went to Powerhouse in Del Mar. We hung out with friends, played on the playground, and chased squirrels. Sean surfed, while Faith and Josh played in the water.

Zach ate a cupcake and stayed away from the water. He loved looking for squirrels, but he called them bunnies.


On Sunday...
We went to church, had a nice Mother's Day lunch with Sean's parents, and

Josh decided he wanted to take off his training wheels and ride a two wheel bike. One of the neighbor boys told him he would go faster if he took off his training wheels. Josh was able to ride without them. I was so proud of him. He would ride about 10 feet, then get scared and put his feet down. After about 30 minutes of riding without his training wheels, he decided he wanted to put them back on. We'll try again another day!




Faith and I made soap and then went out and did a little shopping without the boys.


I had a great day!
I love my family!





2 comments:

LaVonne said...

What kind of soap? Love the pictures.

Melanie said...

It was just some soap from a craft kit that Faith had. We made pink and blue soap, each with a flower in it.