Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the shock of a lifetime


Sean and I were upstairs painting the boys rooms in our new house when we heard a strange noise. It was loud and came from downstairs where the boys were playing. Then we heard Zach scream "that's hot!" over and over. So we went running down stairs and saw Zach standing at the base of the stairs telling us "that sting me" while pointing at an electrical outlet with keys stuck in it. While I was checking out Zach, Sean got the keys out of the outlet. Zach didn't have any marks on him, but the keys were melted. This is proof that Zach has 9 lives!

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad he was okay. Uncle Larry said there is enough amps in the outlet to hurt or even kill a child. That must have been scary. Praise God he is okay. That crazy boy!