Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We've moved!!


We spent the week leading up to the big move packing, painting, and cleaning. So, we were really tired when the day came. Thankfully, we hired movers to move us! I'm sure we couldn't have done it on our own. The movers we had were crazy! They were both from New Jersey and one was Italian. Sean even asked him if he was in the mob! Every time he had to do something he didn't want to (such as move something very heavy or towards the end of our move, having to carry something upstairs) he would say "bada bing, bada boom" and do what he needed to do. I got to stand at the bottom of the stairs and tell them where everything went. And if we didn't know where something went, Sean wanted it moved upstairs because "it's easier to carry it downstairs than to carry it upstairs." We also decided that we didn't want anything in the garage, so everything was put inside. The good news is, we are in our house! Now if I could hire unpackers....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh.... I thought mom and dad moved ya in? I actually thought you were talkin about them when you said Jersey. But, I know for a fact my Dad doesn't use the phrase "Bada Bing, bada boom". Ummmm yeah... that's so old skool. House looks great from the pics! KK ;o)