Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm an airhead!

Josh has a week of sharing every couple of months at preschool. We get a monthly newsletter that shows who has sharing each week of the month. The kids have to share something with the letter of the week. This week's letter is Q. When I looked at Josh's newsletter I thought this was his week to share. It took me so long to think of something for him to share. The only word Josh could think of that started with Q was queen, nothing he could share. I thought of quilt, which actually worked perfectly because my Aunt Jonnie made the boys a quilt with a race track. So Josh brought the quilt and several cars to share. The teacher thought it was great as this is one of the worst weeks to get for sharing. We were happy. This is where the airhead part comes in.... Tonight I was writing the dates on the calendar for Josh's Easter party at school and saw that his share week is next week! Good thing it's easy to find "R" things to share!

No comments: