This is my first blog on this site, hence the title! I thought I would do this as I have family and friends blogging and I love reading what they have to say. With so many family members and friends living so far away, I though this would be the perfect way to let them know what we have been up to daily, weekly, or whenever I have the time to blog.
I titled this blog "Kabo, Party of 6" for two reasons. First, the obvious, every time we go to a restaurant (which is rare these days) we are now a party of 6! Yikes, that's a big family!! And second, it's always a party of 6 at our house. I will probably be blogging most of the time, but Faith will chime in every so often. She always has quite a bit to say and I think it'll be good for her to write it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah!!! I am so glad you are now a blogger. I can't wait to read your posts, and Faith's too. It will be fun to read from her perspective. Love you guys!
Post a Comment