Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patty's Day



Last night we had our 3rd annual St. Patty's day party with our neighbors. Sean made the best Corn Beef, potatoes, and cabbage. I loved it. There is only one day a year when we eat Corn Beef and it was at our first St. Patty's day party that I tried Corn Beef for the first time! I also made a two tiered cake to celebrate 3 of our neighbors' (Kurt, Danny, and Joyce's) birthdays, which were all in the past 2 weeks. We had a great time and it makes me sad that we are moving away from such a great neighborhood.

Last night was the first time I ate cabbage while nursing Ben. I have tried to stay away from food that might cause gas or upset his stomach. We didn't notice it having an effect on Ben until this morning in church. All of our kids went to their class,and Ben went to the nursery. As soon as we sat down in church Ben's number started flashing on the screen. Sean went to the nursery to get him and brought him back to me. The teacher said that Ben pooped,but we soon realized that Ben didn't poop, he just had very loud and stinky gas! I brought him back to the nursery and explained to them that I ate cabbage last night and that it was just gas. We all had a good laugh! And now I know, no more cabbage!

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

So, when the child poops they won't change him? They make you come and do it? Broccoli would do it to Isabella.