Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time to write the Christmas Letter!


I love receiving all the Christmas cards and letters that come in the mail this time of year. I truly enjoy reading what everyone has done all year and look forward to getting the mail each day!


But it is so hard to sit down and write my own letter each year and I procrastinate it so much. We got our Christmas pictures done this year on the first Saturday of November, and I still haven't written our Christmas letter.


It's not that it's hard to write. I love to brag write about my family. It's just hard trying to narrow it down! My family is my life and there is so much I want to say about them. I'm so proud of all they have done.


As I write this, my Christmas cards are staring up at me, so I guess it's time to write the letter. Maybe it's not writing the Christmas letter that has me procrastinating, it's addressing the envelopes, stuffing them, and licking them that is the root of my procrastination!

No comments: