
Today I was able to take Josh on his second field trip. We went to Balboa Park to see the musical "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and had a wonderful time. It was such a fun musical. The kids were laughing at the jokes and were so focused. I thought Josh might get a little scared of the Grinch, but he didn't.
Afterwards Josh told me that he wanted to be in the musical. I asked him if he wanted to be one of the Whos, but he said he wanted to be the Grinch!
Afterwards Josh told me that he wanted to be in the musical. I asked him if he wanted to be one of the Whos, but he said he wanted to be the Grinch!

1 comment:
I love that movie. I just DVR'd it tonight at my parents house so I can watch it sometime this week. :) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment