Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving


I can't believe that it's already Thanksgiving! This is one of Sean's favorite holidays, but not mine (and I hate to admit it!) I do love the traditions, the food, and spending time with family. I just don't see what the big deal is.

This year we went to my mom's house, as we do most years. We went there early around 8:30am so that Sean could play in the annual gold tournament. All the men (and older boys) in the family get together and golf. And this year Sean and my nephew Alec won. They have won together in the past and are now the team to beat.

After the golf match, we ate together and hung out. It was a nice day spent with family. But a little stressful at times. It's hard to watch 4 kids in a not-so-kid-friendly home.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We missed having my brother Tyler and his wife LaVonne around. They recently moved up to Washington and will no longer be around for Thanksgiving. I miss being playing games with them after Thanksgiving dinner and planning our Black Friday shopping trips!

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

We missed you too. And I had to shop with Tyler that morning. (And he just wanted to rush me all morning. We were back by 7:30!)