Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend away







I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. This past weekend I was able to attend my brother, Tyler's ordination service as he became an ordained pastor. It was so great being able to witness it and share that moment with him. During his speech after being ordained, he choked up when he was thanking his wife and telling her how much he loved her. That moment meant so much to me. I am so proud to have a brother who loves the Lord and serves him in all he does and who loves his family as much as Tyler does.
Ben and I flew up to Sacramento. Ben did great on the plane. He loved it and everyone around us loved him! Ben even got to sit with the pilot in the cockpit, but he screamed. He's at a stage where he only wants mommy to hold him, so the pilot let me sit in his seat and took our picture!

It was nice to be away from the chaos of my normal routine, but I missed my family. And I am happy to be back with them.

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

I am glad you were able to come too! Blessings! :)