Thursday, September 3, 2009

High School, OMG!



Oh my gosh, not only do we have a Kindergartner, but a Freshman as well! Faith enjoyed her first day of school! She managed to find her way around the school. The thing she hated most was having to wear her cheer uniform on her first day of school. In fact she has been told that she has to wear it on Thursday and possibly Friday as well, so 3 of the 4 days in her first week of school. Oh the drama of being a freshman cheerleader!

Faith is happy about her classes and they are as follows...

1st Period-Geometry


2nd Period-Freshman PE


3rd Period-Drama


4th Period-Biology


5th Period-English


6th Period-Spanish 1


Faith has friends in all of her classes and the boy she likes is in her 5th period English class. She said that she got a lot of funny looks because of her cheer uniform. She got some glares from other girls. Why are girls so mean? I told her that the girls stare because they are jealous and the boys stare because she is a cute cheerleader!


I find that the older she gets the more I find myself praying for her! I pray that this year will be a good one. One where she makes strong friendships, continues to walk with the Lord, keeps up with her studies, and doesn't turn all my hair gray!

No comments: