Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Zach's Top 10








1. Mommy (of course I'm his #1, haha daddy!) But, I'll put daddy in his #1 spot as well, because he does love to do things with both of us. Zach is our little helper. When Josh is at school he sticks to me like glue and helps me with everything, whether I want him to or not! (These are in no particular order, I just had to put myself first!)


2. The Vacuum! I almost put this as his #1, because he is obsessed. He has to vacuum daily, drags his toy vacuum with him all over the house, even bogarts the toy vacuum in his Sunday school class, and makes us go down the vacuum aisle every time we go to the store! The last one works to my advantage when I tell him he can only go down the vacuum aisle if he behaves!

3. Josh! What can I say, they're BFF's.


4. Sugar or anything sweet! Zach has such a sweet tooth (he must take after his mommy!) He loves chocolate, soda, candy, cupcakes, and anything else sweet. Really, Zach will eat anything I give him, but some how he know when there is something in the house with sugar. He definitely gets his share of treats, but not on a daily basis.

5. Walking Daddy out! Whenever daddy or anyone else leaves the house, Zach begs to walk them out. And by walking them out, we have to wait until they drive out of site before we can go back inside. Zach loves walking daddy out in the mornings and after lunch. When he knows it's time for daddy to leave, Zach gets so excited and says "I want to walk daddy out!" or sometimes when we are in the middle of something (like putting his shoes on so he can go outside) and he thinks daddy will leave before he gets the chance to walk him out, Zach screams and demands to walk him out.

6. Showers! Anytime Zach hears that Daddy or I am going to take a shower, his clothes come off and naked Zach goes running to the shower.

7. Bare feet! What can I say, the boy hates shoes! He takes his shoes off the second he goes inside the house, in car rides longer that 5 minutes, when he goes to the park, and on walks in the stroller.


8. Grandma and Grandpa! He loves his grandparents and asks almost everyday if they are coming over.


9. The phone! When it rings, he races to answer it. If someone answers it first, he usually has a meltdown.


10. Trucks! He loves to push them around inside and outside, fill them with small toys, and even sit/ride on them!

No comments: