Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Disneyland


Yesterday we went to Disneyland for Faith, Josh, and Zach's birthdays. We went on Faith and Josh's actual birthday since they get in free on their birthdays. We had a great time. Zach loved seeing Mickey Mouse and riding on the rockets! I think Faith just loved missing school for the day! And Josh loved Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It was Josh's first roller coaster and he had the biggest smile throughout the entire ride. And he got to ride twice because he went with me and we did a child switch so he could go with daddy also!
Sean's parents went with us and I don't know how we would have done it without them. It's nice having one adult per child! Although things still got crazy, like when Josh punched Pluto in the nose and when Ben tried to eat Mickey's nose!


It was so much fun seeing the joy on my children's faces. We will have to go back soon! And we got a great deal on our tickets from Ebay! Maybe when Ben is older I can talk Sean into a family season pass!

No comments: