Saturday, August 29, 2009

Haircuts...before and after!



Josh and Zach have always had long hair. We live by the beach and they look like little surfer boys with their long blong hair. Occasionally they get a trim, but we like to keep it long...until now!






Grandma Brooks said she wanted the boys to get a hair cut and that she would pay! Sean and I had been talking about cutting Josh's hair shorter (not short, just shorter) since he started kindergarten. We wanted him to look a little more studius!







On our way out the door to get the haircuts, Zach started screaming! He put flarp (something Grandma Brooks bought him and Josh that is noise making slime...it farts!) in his hair. I threw him in the shower, but couldn't get it out. So, we headed to our hair cutting appointment. On the car ride there I realized that we were going to have to go really short in order to get the flarp out of his hair and I was okay with that. So, Josh and Zach both have short normal boy haircuts, and they look so cute.



No comments: