This Easter started out early! Faith and I went to the sunrise church service on the beach. What a wonderful way to celebrate what our Savior did for us. Following the service, there were water baptisms in the Pacific Ocean. Faith and I had a great time and she is thinking about being baptised.
When we returned home, the Easter bunny had hidden all the eggs and the kids Easter baskets. So, the 3 older kids set out in search for their baskets and found with much delight that the Easter bunny got them all BluRays. Faith got Twilight, Josh got Madagascar 2, and Zach got Walle. They all got a bunch of candy, even baby Ben got candy (the Easter bunny must have been looking out for mommy!) Then it was off to find the eggs.
Later in the day, all the family came for an Easter celebration. It was a lot of fun watching the kids hunt for eggs. I'm sure it takes the adults longer to hide them, than it takes the kids to find them.

No comments:
Post a Comment