Monday, November 2, 2009

Faith's Top 10


In no particular order....






1. Her cell phone! What can I say, the girl loves to text! It's even given her and I a new way to communicate, which is a good thing in these teen years! (OK, maybe this really is her #1, but the rest are in no order).



2. Cheerleading! She loves cheering for the games, learning new dances, and being involved in school.



3. Friends. Faith has so many friends that I can hardly keep up with all of them.




4. VOX, her high school youth group. She loves going to youth group and I am so happy. When we are getting ready for church Faith helps out so much because she wants to get out of the house asap so that she can get to her youth group!




5. Television! Faith has some days where all she wants to do is just sit and watch TV all day. And I'm sure she enjoys it even more if she is in her PJ's!


6. Sleep! Must be a teenage thing, although I admit I am envious!. She would love to sleep in until noon everyday if we let her. Usually Saturday is the only day she can sleep in because she has school and church on the other days.


7. Boys! I guess this must be on every teenage girls list!


8. Her Ipod! This must be on the top of her list. She loves music, and is always downloading it and listening to it.


9. Family Game Night! Faith loves to play board games and looks forward to our weekly family game night.


10. Food! Or should I say Chocolate! I don't know how she stays so skinny!

No comments: