Zach is at that age where he can carry on a conversation with you, but hasn't mastered the English language yet! And he says the funniest things. Here is a list of his funniest "Zachisms."
When he drinks from a freshly poured soda and he can feel the fizz on his face, he says "It's raining!"
When he helps me carry in the groceries from the van to the house and I give him a bag that is too heavy, he says "It's too tight!"
When we go to Moonlight beach and park on the hill, facing up, he says "We're upside down!"
I am always telling Zach to get dressed, so now when he brings me his clothes he says "Here's my dress" or when he gets dressed, he says "I have my dress on!"
When Zach sneezes, I say "God bless you" and instead of saying "I sneezed," Zach says "I blessed!"

No comments:
Post a Comment