Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to Blogging I Come

So I haven't written a blog in a long time. In January, baby Ben started walking and with 4 kiddos (and stairs), it was just too much. Not that I have much time to write now, but I thought I could at least try to write again. I miss it! And when things happen around my house, I think about what a great blog it would make and I take a picture that would go with the post in my head, but I don't get a chance to post it. Sometimes I write the title, post the picture, write a few words, and save it as a draft. Some day I will get those out too, but for now I just going to try to write.

Maybe I'll write another day, because right now I have Zach climbing in my lap crying about what his older brother did to him.....

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

Glad you are back. I missed your blog posts :)