Saturday, January 16, 2010

Toddler time and birthday fun!

Today we had Ben's birthday party. We had family and neighbors come to celebrate with us. It was more for us than Ben. Ben doesn't know what's going on, but we knew that this would be the last chance for us to celebrate a 1st birthday with our kids! So we threw him us a party and he we loved it!





Ben is our late walker. Josh and Zach both walked right at 11 months and Faith was walking at 9 months. It's actually easier when they walk later! We feel like we have an extra month or two with our baby! At his birthday party he started taking some steps. He had already taken up to 8 steps, but that day he started taking 20 or more steps at a time. Ever since his birthday he has been trying to walk everywhere instead of crawl.





Now we are officially at the toddler stage!

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

Yeah, I new post. Did we send Ben his gift? I cannot remember. I am such a bad auntie ;) It is already April now!

Miss you guys. Give everyone our love.

Blessings!